Due September 20, 2019 by 4pm
- Send an e-mail and attach 4 high-quality images in jpeg format and attached a completed application form to membersgallery@FCCAva.org. Reference 2020 Members’ Gallery Application in your e-mail subject line. Each jpg image must be titled with the name of the artwork and number given to that work on the application form (example: Portrait1.jpg.)
- Deliver one sample actual artwork to FCCA, labelled 2020 Members’ Gallery Application with artist’s name, artwork title and contact information. Include non-refundable application fee, check for $40 payable to FCCA to help defray costs.
- Work does not have to be themed, but should be cohesive
- Application deadline: September 20, 2019 by 4 pm.
- Application packets will be stored upstairs at the FCCA. Packet must be clearly labeled with artist’s name and 2020 Members’ Gallery Application.
- FCCA membership must remain current. If membership is not current, the application packet WILL NOT proceed.
The selection process for Members’ Gallery Exhibits has been refined over the last several years to be as fair, anonymous and confidential as possible. A panel of jurors (academics and/or working art professionals) is chosen to meet and evaluate entries. Quality images of artwork are important. Selected artists should be prepared for a professional gallery show. Two-dimensional artwork cannot be displayed with gallery clips or saw-tooth hangers. Artists who are selected for solo or duo shows will be offered a particular month in 2020. Artists should receive their notifications by Sept. 30, 2019.
Questions: email Members’ Gallery Coordinator, Matt DeZee at email@example.com or call 703-801-1429.