We are pleased to announce our traditional Members’ Gallery Holiday Show. All current members can exhibit up to three pieces of art. Three-dimensional art, cards, and other art forms are welcome.
Annual Member’s Holiday Show Invitation
November 27, 2022 – January 27, 2023 || Contract
Members are invited to submit up to three (3) pieces of quality art, photography, or fine craft (maximum size 24” in any dimension) including displays of jewelry/small crafts.
Deliver artwork and Artist Contract (with inventory) to FCCA on Saturday, November 26thth, from 10 am- noon.
End of show pick up day is Friday, January 27th, 2023, from noon to 4 pm.
Because it is the holiday season, we recommend that you price your artwork to sell. There is also a “cash and carry” policy during this show, so that buyers may take the item from the gallery at the time of sale. Docents will be informed to call the artist when a sale is made. The selling artist may replace the sold item, or the Coordinator may reallocate the vacant space.
Entry Requirements for the Members’ Gallery Holiday Show:
- Each piece must be for sale
- A 25% commission will be kept by Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts.
- Maximum size of art is 24” in any dimension.
- All hanging pieces must have hanging wire; no saw tooth hangers allowed.
- Work must be labeled on the back with artist’s name and title
- Each artist must bring an itemized inventory (title, medium, size and price in space at bottom of contract)
- Provide a wall label for each item (4 lines: artist’s name, piece title, medium, and price)
- Jewelry and small items must have display cards/sales tags. FCCA has no display cases, so jewelry artists must provide case or display device, if needed.
- There will be limited pedestals for 3D items.
- All artists are invited to greet guests in the Members’ Gallery during First Friday, December 2nd, from 4-8:30 pm.
- For publicity purposes, please send digital images of your work that will be on display to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
INFO: Contact Members’ Gallery Coordinator, Joan Powell at 804-761-6407