November 29, 2014
Isaac Levenbrown, died on November 29 after a long struggle with throat cancer. “One of his proudest accomplishments was winning third place in your show last winter for his painting, “Aussie Wedding Party at Burning Man”. My beloved husband’s spirit lives on in his work. He was quite prolific and it is a true pleasure to be surrounded by his paintings.” — Jessica Klein Levenbrown
February 23, 2014
Rob passed away peacefully on February 23, 2014 surrounded by family that he loved.
- FL-S article: ROB GROGAN: Dreams, faith, passion and lots of hard work
- Facebook page: Rob Grogan
December 29, 2013
Tracey Irene Clarke, 45, of Fredericksburg went to be with the Lord on Sunday, Dec. 29, 2013, after a courageous 29-month battle with glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer.
- FL-S obituary: Tracey I. Clarke
- Fl-S article: Sharing the good, bad and ugly of cancer
- Website: Tracey Clarke: New Mythology
- Facebook page: Tracey Clarke
August 25, 2012
- FL-S obituary: Shirley G. Whelan
October 27, 2011
- FL-S obituary: John D. Holmfeld