Members’ Gallery Holiday Show—
November 27, 2021 to January 21, 2022
All Current FCCA Members Can Participate
We are pleased to announce our traditional Members’ Gallery Holiday Show. All current members can exhibit up to three pieces of art. Three-dimensional art, cards, and other art forms are welcome.
Deliver all artwork on Saturday,
November 27th, between 9:30am and 11:30am.
- Provide artwork (limit of 3 framed pieces, no larger than 24″ on longest side) and/or other items (cards, framed artwork for bins) with a signed contract & inventory on November 27th between 9:30am-11:30am.
- Deliver all artwork in a condition suitable for hanging (no saw tooth, wire only).
- All work must be for sale.
- All artworks must have a wall label.
- On the back of the artwork, provide the artist’s name, title and price.
- Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to sign up for one 4-hour timeslot as a FCCA docent during the show exhibition dates.
Remove all artwork between 10:00am – 11:00am on Friday, January 21, 2022.
If you have any questions, contact: Matt DeZee at [email protected] or (703)801-1429 or Joan Powell at [email protected] or (804) 761-6407.